Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kelm

Problem to import a Flight Plan.

Guest Kelm

Hello,I have a problem to import a flight plan from the briefing screen.I can choose a plan from my FSX (my documents) folder, but just after, I have no info of departure & destination etc...in the briefing screen, so i cant process any routes.I use a French FSX, but maybe it's me which have not understood something.PS: The flight plan are made with FSX.

Open the pln file and check a number to see if it is using as decimal the , instead of .I believe that the xml is culture invariant but one never knoes :)If that is the case change the decimal in control panel and try again. Jos

Guest Kelm

Thanks a lot. I changed the decimal settings in the regional control panel ,and i can now load a flight plan without problem.Thanks again for your help.