Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grahame Myers

Oops! Problem with Active Sky X since today!

Guest Grahame Myers

Hi allGot a strange one here...about an hour ago I installed the latest DX9 update (June release) After re-booting I started ASX normally, with the intention of doing a bit of flying. During the loading process I got the error message you can see in the attached screenshot. i then did the following:Uninstalled ASX, re-boot, new install. no change :-(System rollback to before the DX9 update, re-boot. ASX uninstalled,re-boot, ASX reinstalled: no change :-(Thing is, last night it was running flawlessly, and apart from the DX9 update (thanks Bill), I haven't changed anything at all since yesterday.At the moment I'm a bit stumped, anyone got any good ideas?System specs are underneath, and I'm running XP Pro SP2 german version, FSX english version, ATI 7.1 driversBestGrahame (ex-pat Brit. in north germany :-) )

Guest Grahame Myers

Thanks for the quick reply Chris. Did I say quick?: that was like lightning, lol. Do you guys ever sleep at all? Glad to know I'm not the only one anyway. I should've read the forum before I posted, but I just got in from work and automatically assumed I'd broken it with the latest DX9. that was just a coincidence I guess. Keep up the good workBestGrahame