Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

Where is the Blue water

Guest sanal

Yesterday I downloaded Active Sky and X Graphics. I have a problem to adjust inland and ocean water. Choice of color is not like FS9 Active Sky 6 and Active Sky graphics . FSX colors are all dark tone, it is not realistic. Ocean is not bright blue in sunny day, and always partial squares of other colors interfacing and changing the color of ocean, possibly inland color mixing up and try to take over. How can I hold ocean blue color and stop interfacing inland color to trying take over.Inland water color either dark, brown or dark brown, It looks like environmental disaster, Where is the clear light blue bright river colors.I am sure I am doing some thing wrong, but I can not correct the situation.Sanal

Guest sanal

Chris,Thanks for your quick response."try to use one theme and see again" will you please advise what I suppose to do.I saw your slides. I try to locate them, but I can not match them.Can you give their identification numbers, I want to try them ,also.Sanal