Sign in to follow this  

Hi I recently bought asv6.5 and have a question.I have searched but not found the answer.I flew out of PAJN yesterday and the online OVC clouds were incredibly realistic, so I paused the sim and saved/named the weather so that I could re-use it another time.I can use the load button to reload the same weather at PAJN,but how do I get the same weather theme/textures to load at a different airfield .I can manually edit a new metar with the same numbers as the saved metar ,but is there an easier way?regards Jim

Hi Jim,You can do this using the Wx Configurator Screen.1. Load your saved weather file.2. Go to the Wx Configurator.3. Punch in PAJN into the Station ID window and click on Fetch.4. Now, in section 2 click on the Apply to ALL Locations box. Or plug in the station ID and range for which you want to apply this weather to.5. Next, in section 3 click on the Apply button, wait for processing, and last click on the Update and Close button.Keep in mind that the clouds may not look exactly the same, but should be close.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/