Sign in to follow this  
gkvarga

Simconnect SP1 was not able to be loaded

Am I the only one that has this problem? Because I have searched high and low to solve this and there is nothing. Forgive me for being upset but I am frustrated.FSX installed, SP1 installed, Activesky X installed, and I get a Simconnect error. This is not a network configuration, I have FSX deluxe and Active Sky X on the same computer, but it does not work.Please help.

Guest viking7117

jim,it has not worked for me so what do you suggestits taken me four days trying to fix thsi with no success

Guest viking7117

i am facing the same problem with little help from active sky support,did you manage to get over this problem ,if so can you guide me as to what you did to manage this problem

Hi,Sorry fir this problem.Have you tried the manual deletion approach? Please review the SimConnect Troubleshooting chapter of our manual for the specific details. Then you try a reinstall of FSX and SP1. This has been known to work for other users.Please let us know.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest Sascha Henken

Just a question that I was not able to find an answer for:I