Sign in to follow this  
moggel

SimConnect (SP1 version) was not able to be loaded...

I just installed ASX + X Graphics on my machine (have FSX SP1 installed) and I get this message when starting ASX:"SimConnect (SP1 version) was not able to be loaded... this is required for operation witg FSX! ASX will continue to operate but will not update FSX weather. See the documentation for more information about SimConnect."Did I miss simething or isn't SimConnect part of FSX? Do I need to install it separately?Thanks/Jonas

>Hi,>>Sorry for the problem. The order of installation does seem to>make a difference. So:>>Install ASX, and SP1.I assume you mean "Unininstall ASX and SP1"?>Then reinstall in this order:>.NET2.0>SP1>ASXThat order is how it was installed from the first place. Will it really make a difference?

Never mind. I did it anyway and it works. Guess I must have remembered the installation order incorrectly after all...Thanks/Jonas

Guest ericmay

I am having the same problem, but I am not able to uninstall SP1 becuase it does not show up under add/remove programs. This, even though it says it was installed correctly. Using Vista 32.thanks,eric

Guest ericmay

That was the ticket - thank you very much!Eric