After numerous uninstalls I've found there is a bug with the landing lights texture and RealAirs FSX aircraft. Without loading the landing light and strobe textures from X Graphics I was able to get my landing lights to work again.Could someone from HiFi please take a look at this issue.I really enjoy both products and want to use them to their fullest.Is SP1 (Xsky & XGraphics) already addressing this issue?Thank you for your time and consideration.ed

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 2080TI FE | W10 Pro | Oculus Rift S

Chris,Thanks for a really quick response!I was able to copy the fx_2 6star strobe light texture and renamed the orginial without losing my landing lights.Hope this might help troubleshoot it also.I'll try the landing light textures tommarrow and see what happens.Thanks for your time and consideration.ed

"It's ALL about Flying"

i7-9700k @5ghz | 32gb Gskill Ripjaw 5 DDR4 3000 | Nvidia RTX 2080TI FE | W10 Pro | Oculus Rift S

Ok,I manually copied each 'spotlight' texture, still no light.Everything else works fine. Looks to me like the spotlight textures are causing this issue.I also raised the color intensity of the aircrafts (RealAir) higher, for me the light was too low.Hope this helps Chris.ed

"It's ALL about Flying"