Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

Hurricanes - Historic Lat/Long Bug for Map Display?

Hi,Last evening I downloaded several older data sets specifically for older Hurricane Dean Lat/Long positions, back when it was still east of Martinique Is. At that time, the current/real-time position was around 15N/65W (well west of the island).After downloading the older weather from earlier in the same day, and moused-over the Hurricane for the pop-up info, I could see the older date-time stamp, and "LOC" indicated an older position 12N/58W (well East of Martinique Is.). Just what you would expect.But, the position of the Hurricane graphic in the Map display never moved, no matter what data-set I loaded or what "LOC" indicated in the pop-up box. I tried various data-sets and multimple restarts of ASX, but the graphic of Dean always stayed at the latest Lat/Long.No big deal as the data seemed to get updated, but it was confusing for well over an hour before I realized it just seems to be graphic issue. I just thought you might want investigate and if necessary, address in the next SP.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!