Sign in to follow this  
wulfgar

Question about ASX and XGraphics SP1

HI all,I have bought recently ASX+Xgraphics bundle and I am currently running build 1083.After a few test flight,I really like the product for the visual effects and the new textures on the ground.As a lot of people have remarked, there is still a problem with winds shifts and unrealistic wind speed changes(ex: winds at 25kts and then suddenly 0kts but on the report page it is written that winds should be at 65kts at that altitude).I know that this is more a FSX problem.To avoid the problem,what setting can I use?Do I have to check Virtual stations and route coverage?Can someone from Hifi explain in more details those two settings and how they affect winds?Another thing that I noted.Sometimes,I see clouds completely disappearing and come back a few minutes later all of a sudden (often with a wind shift also).Thanks for taking time to readBest regardsYves Lefevre

Hi,Thanks for the purchases!!Both of these situations are from FSX as you mentioned. We noticed that with virtual stations and route coverage off, that wind shifts were less. But others find the opposite to be true. So we suggest trying both ways and see what works out best for you. And it may also depend on the area of the world you fly in. Remember to restart ASX and FSX after making changes to these settings.As far as the clouds I am sure that no one has a fix for this yet.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/