Sign in to follow this  
wulfgar

Problem with 512X512 textures in Xgraphics

Hi,I have a strange problem that happened twice in a row in my last two flights.I was flying a two hour flight between ESSA and EBBR.Everything went fine up to landing.When my plane was stopped on the runway,I decided to save my flight.The flight was saved and when it came back to fsx, my display becomes completetly garbled,after a while fsx crashed.Faulting application fsx.exe, version 10.0.61355.0, time stamp 0x4643ee0a, faulting module d3dx9_30.dll, version 9.12.589.0, time stamp 0x442d83c4, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000fc0a5, process id 0x68c, application start time 0x01c810f025b8cc44.This error never happened before.I will try to isolate the problem by using my plane (super-80 from coolsky)with the standard FSX textures restored (I have restored the initial backup textures in XGraphics) and re-fly in the same condition using standard fsx meteo.I am using version 158.18 on Geforce Go 7900GTX with 512 mb ramMy OS is Vista 32-bits Ultimate.I 'll let you know but in the mean time,if someone of you has a suggestion to alleviate this problem,it would be greatly appreciated.ThanksYves Lefevre

I retried yesterday with default FSX textures and standard FSX meteo.No crash at the end.I used the same fight path,same add-on plane and approximately same time of the day.I will retry now with 256*256 textures instead.Hope everything will be fine.RegardsYves lefevre