Sign in to follow this  
StormChaser

Online purchase error/problem, please advise!

Hi,Just bought your Xgraphics/Active Sky X bundle from your HiFi online shop-- or at least, I think i did lol. After submitting my CC details blah blah etc, the page returned with a time out (after a few min) after I pressed the purchase/submit button. Trying to contact you about this from your own site returned an error too: "Something went wrong when the server tried to send your message. This is usually due to a server error, and is probably not your fault. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."So please advise, now what? Got a direct support email address for me? (not sure if the old one still works...)Thanks!Regards,Gert M.

Hi Jim,Thanks for checking! No idea what went wrong than, never had a problem before with many online purchases (incl your very own Active Sky release).Thanks for the offer to arrange it via email, I appreciate it but, I'll just do the purchase via simmarket instead again than. It's easier/safer than to keep things tracking/seperated--just in case I get billed still afterwards from your online store... ;) Regards,Gert

Guest phenom

I'm having this same problem when trying to get new license keys for reinstall. I'll send an email.