Guest oldpenguin

Jim,OK, I deleted xgauge.dll from the Gauges folder. No joy I'm afraid. ActiveSkyX gets through the full install routine, creates shortcuts and even puts a shortcut on the desktop, but then the dreaded the XGauge wizard 1722 error returns and it rolls it all back and deletes ActiveSky, including the desktop shortcut.I then deleted all the panel.XGaugeWizard.cfg files, and associated backup files, in FSXsimobjectsairplanes folders, in fact I deleted everything I could find with 'xgauge' in the file name, but still same error.Back to the old drawing board!Cheers,pengy

Guest oldpenguin

Thanks Jim, email sentpengy

Guest oldpenguin

Jim,Success, sort of!! I un-installed and re-installed .NET 2.0 and then applied .NET 2.0 SP1 and the ActiveSkyX and XGauge re-install then worked.XGauge install says "We are now ready to continue adjusting 25 aircraft panels" and then on the Finished screen says "X Gauge has been installed into 1 aicraft (sic) panels! 24 aircraft panels were not updated (these are for non-flyable aircraft such as AI)."However, when I run FSX it looks like XGauge is available in all the default aircraft, but not in the 1 custom aircraft that I have.I'll search the forums for this problem, however I'm not particularly worried by this.Thanks for your quick responses to my earlier posts,Cheers, pengy

Guest kcappa

I have the same problem with xgaugewizard. Someone help me please.

Guest kcappa

Did it help you? and where can i locate FSUPIC?

Guest remcos

Hi i have the same problem.. What to do?thanks

Guest Redwood
Thanks for your quick answer JSkorna:-) I`ll just lean back, and keep my fingers crossed, that they will find a solution.:-) Jen
I know this Xgauge issue occurred over a year ago based on the last post date of the thread, but I just bought the ASX / Graphics bundle and this is my exact same problem... the Xgauge causes a crash and rollback of install for me also... Did this ever get resolved - it would really help me out!Redwood