HI,i have active sky x with xgraphics and i want cross the atlantic with my leveld 767. few days ago, i had my first flight from amsterdam to jfk. i noticed over the atlantic there where no winds! not really realistic. is the jetstream or the wind over the ocean in general not modelled in active sky? is there any way to simulate it. otherwise to fly the NAT would not make too much sense.thankschrjs

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Hi Chris, I'm not personally using ASX but in ASv6.5 there is an option to "disable winds aloft". Make sure this has not been checked. You definately want those jetstreams on your return leg!!Sam.

Thanks for your help. i noticed that the SP1 pack for ASX wasn't installed properly. now it is and winds aloft is unchecked. i will give it another try tonight, my flight will be from jfk to egcc!regardschristopher

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.