Hello again.I started a second thread so as to keep actual support issues separate from suggestions, etc. Hope that's OK.Payload options - - It would be wonderful to be able to specify the actual weights used per pax, and also, luggage allowance per pax. This isn't as nitpicky as it may sound, the reason being, that most if not all of the load editors that are supplied with various 3rd party aircraft, tend to use different weights. It would be nice to be able to keep things in sync. - Allowance for an above baggage cargo amount would also be welcome. Even if only as a user entered value that was then applied to the total pax/baggage weight. - The ability to specify which station_load to use for what purpose. I really appreciate that no real modifications are made to the aircraft.cfg, but would like to be able to specify, for example, WHERE each class of passengers, and WHERE cargo/baggage is loaded. This may not be an absolute necessity, for ALL aircraft, but for some it can be critical. Simply distributing the load evenly will not always be ideal. - Expanding on the above; while I realize the program is entitled XPax, I certainly would appreciate if a bit of attention would be paid to the freight-hauling side of things. In essence, a stripped down version of what is already there, with the addition of a cargo loadout dialog, would suffice just fine. That's all for the moment, and these suggestions will be sent along to tell_hifi. I just wanted to open up the discussion here s well.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Here's a suggestion for you as you improve on the product as wellIs it possible to use hot-keys to program the "Play announcement" function? I already use 2 monitors for the cockpit and gauges and seems a bit awkward to have to pause the sim, close the window, open XPax, click a button and then return to the sim. FSPassengers allowed announcement to be played with hot-keys and that was a nice feature.Thanks.