Hello, I've searched the forum to try to find a solution to this, the one that is my problemhttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=38984&page=My AS max visibility is set to 39nm, I have the 'Depict FS Haze' and 'Limit Cloud Layers' unchecked and the 'Force Visibility Limits' checked, but still, my visibility is 60 miles, as set with FS display settings, AS does not enforce the visibility, and I would like to hide the hard horizon. I have attached my ASv6.ini file. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Ron,You may need to limit your visibility via the FS9 graphics settings options.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Never mind guys, with some more intense searching, I found the solution to my problem. Thank you.

Hi Ron,Just for reference, in case others have the same problem, can you specify what was the solution? Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

I was mistaking visibility with trying to blend the horizon, then in a thread from around Jan 2006 I found out that horizon blending actually has to do with the textures and was fixed by applying ASG's Seasonal Smooth Horizon textures and after making this distinction, actually found that AS6 was forcing my set visibility. I'm actually a bit embarrassed, I should know this after flight simming for 9 years, but in case there is someone else who is making this mistake, hopefully this clarifies things a bit.:-)