Sign in to follow this  

i am have this problem where i load the weather from real world download it appears in fsx accelleration then after depiction complete disapears no wind no cloudsso i close asx and immidiatly the clouds and winds appear i have repeated this many times now always the same , no weather untill the seccond i close asxasx is running via a networkkav

Hi kav,There is a point where we do issue a "clear weather" command to FSX. Are FSX and ASX connected properly across your network? Does ASX recognize your current location in FSX? Are both firewalls allowing ASX access? Is weather set to User Defined in FSX?Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

i discovered that user defined weather has been unchecked some howsorry thanyoukav

well i see the green asx is connected message and my network connection seems fine but appart from that i dont know its all shared oki did notice that as soon as i exited asx the weather seemed to appear for a short whilekav

well at the start of this thread i said that the weather was dissapearing in fsx shortly after it was sent from asx but would then appear again as soon as i shut down asxi tried this again and again the weatherr would appear for a very short time then disappear and only re appear when i finally shut down asx in fact the instant i shut it down the weather would re appearthat is what i meantkav