Sign in to follow this  
Bob F

Wind Smoothing notification box

After updating Active Sky with the latest update, I notice that after I load the flight plan. Active Sky asks me if I want to install weather related graphics. I hit OK. X graphics goes through loading the weather related graphics. Immediately after that, a box pops up saying something about wind synthesis. That box stays on until ASX is turned off on exit from FSX. This would not be an issue at all, if this box didn't block the box that tells me when the X graphics has completed installing the new graphics set. Since I can't move this box, I don't know when the new graphics set has been installed and I can start FSX.Am I doing something wrong or is a way to prevent the warnings boxes from overlapping.Great program by the way. Last weekend I flew from Colorado Springs to Aspen and encountered the snow storm that was hitting the area East of Aspen. The icing conditions were severe and I wasn't sure I would be able to make it to Aspen. My manifold pressure dropped to nothing and the de-ice took a while to get me back where I had some power again.Thanks

Hi JimTried moving it around but the wind smoothing box still loads right on top GraphicsX box.ThanksBob