Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

For Ariane GMAX 737 fans only - livery sale....

Catch 'em while you can. Ariane is selling individual liveries for 5 pounds a piece. Seems like every current livery is offered for the '300 and '400. Now I have to struggle with a decision--which ones to get. If you could afford three, which would you choose? I'm thinking about the KLM, Southwest and America West New liveries.... Here's a link to their site discussing the sale:http://www.woodlandworld.com/ariane/news/news.aspHappy Holidays....-John

NO THANKS!!!!!I paid through my nose for one livery and am now painting my own liveries.The plane's great,don't misunderstand me but Ariane's pricing policies STINKJK

No offense taken..... For me I find the 5 Pound price alright--much better than paying a full 12 pounds for a livery as I would have before. I'm afraid it's the price I pay for not being able to paint a livery worthy of a cartoon. The sale gives people like me a chance to pick up one or two more liveries.... For me at least, it's a great holiday surprise. Even more fun is the "Santa" livery offered up for free. I have a shot of it in the screenshots forum I figure after I win Powerball on Christmas, I'll buy my own 737-300 and have it done up in a Santa livery :)Happy Holidays!-John

Guest Van

Never mind the liveries. It's worth the price to pay for the model alone. many people will do repaints so save your coins. :)Van LatendresseYeoDesigns Panel/FDE Designer

I agree the model is great. I'm really hoping the FFG GMAX 737NG comes close....the 737-700 is one of my favorite aircraft I've ever flown in. Flew from PHX to BWI one year at FL410--so smooth was the flight, I could have played pool...Considering the flak I gave Ariane early on for the pricing of the liveries, I feel I owe it to them to acknowledge what they've done with this new pricing promotion. If it goes over well, I believe it may become permanent. I never envisioned more than 2 or 3 liveries for my 737....I usually stick to what I've flown in. I applaud them for giving this a try....