Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reddog

Your T6 maybe?

Hey Reddog,We have indeed selected our next MAAM-SIM subject. It is a Navy trainer, but not the SNJ. ;-) I'll post an announcement about it, soon. In the meantime, if you are an R4D CD owner, a little detective work will give you an answer. :-) Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM"The R4D Team"

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest klucznik

Bill, You don't expect me to interrupt flying this lovely R4D to take a look into the CD, do you? That's asking too much. Be a sport and tell us what this next aircraft will be. I'll try to stop at MAAM if I get the courage to drive to Central PA.Regards

Hay ReddogI'll vote for the AT-6.. First A/C that I worked on in the Air Force. Got me a ride in one two years ago. Some outfit out of Fla. came to my area.. One hour of fun aerobatics..WOW.. The back seat had a little 21 year old girl in it that could fly the pants of that AT-6.. To bad it was the AT-6 pants HEYHEY. Maybe if we get enought AT-6 votes....Hay we can hope..... I have looked on my CD and have no clue as to what Bill has in mine.....FOX

Guest Spilot

The only other navy plane they have finished I belive or close to it is the TBM advenger made by Grumman, I hope this is the one because I love this a/c and a person I know has one stored at Joliet Airport in IL by chicago and always see him in the summer time. Awesome plane.ADAM

But I said a Navy TRAINER, remember? The TBM is scheduled to arrive at MAAM very soon, possibly in March, weather allowing. But the big torpedo bomber is not the next in line, though she would be a great subject for the next one down the road, perhaps.Enough suspense. Here she is...http://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/N3N-3_small.jpgNaval Aircraft Factory N3N-3 "Yellow Peril"This picture is not of ours - it's the U.S. Naval Aviation Museum's N3N, hanging from the ceiling at Pensacola. Ours is every bit as pretty, and ours is not only finished, she flies. In fact, you can get a ride on her - but more about that later.But this will be a double aircraft package, because you'll also get this...http://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/N3N-3Float_small.jpgThe N3N was the last seaplane in U.S. military service. We think this is going to be a great plane for all you dedicated bush pilots, although perhaps a wee tad chilly in the winter! :-boom It will feature dual virtual and 2-D cockpits, IFR and landing panels.No guarantees, mind you, but we would like to have her ready in time for an introduction at the 2003 AVSIM Convention and Exhibition at MAAM in September. If all goes well, we are planning a possible show special that would give you a free N3N CD with every flight purchased. We'll let you know if that is really going to happen, and when you can sign up for it.Speaking of the convention, Pete Malashevitz, our program coordinator, is looking into getting a couple other DC-3's to join our R4D-6 giving rides at the show. We'll keep you advised here, and in the special AVSIM Convention forum. It's going to be a great time, and we hope you make plans to join us there and say hello. :-waveBill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, and Younghttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org