Sign in to follow this  

BT + GoFlight = oh,oh

Let me just first say that i absolutely Love this model. First rate job. Fantastic work!!!However, i don't how many of you use GoFlight modules. I have the gear/flap module and the button module. After upgrading the configuration, i found that my panel hot buttons disappeared in the 2d panel. No CP, Starter, zoom, etc buttons. I used the keyboard shortcuts to bring up the panels, and it just "layered" the panel over the existing one, and "zoomed" panels showed no guages. When i bring up the co-pilot panel, the hot buttons on the right have also disappered. When i bring up throttle quadrant panel - the area where the panel pops up is just grey (same with other control windows). I have the Goflight button module configured for atc and power switches (battery, etc.)Anybody experience the samething? Any ideas? i know the GoFlight software is altering the configuration files. What can be done?

I have had similar problems using FSPanel Studio to edit the panels. After saving the panel some of the gauges are missing. I suggest that you reinstall the BT and save a copy of the panel.cfg somewhere for safe keeping. Look at the original panel.cfg and compare it to your edited version. You might see that some of the gauge are missing in your edited panel.cfg. Just go to the original panel.cfg and cut and paste the missing gauges to the edited panel.cfg using notepad. Notepad does not delete the gauges. I have used FSPanel Studio for a long time and the BT is the only panel that for some reason this happens. Good luck! Hope this helps.Best regards, Bob.

Guest gasebah

Hi,as for the GF compatibility issues I have not experienced this, and I have no idea why the gauges should be related to the GF units in any way. BTW I am not aware of any change the GF software would fo in the cfg files, but than I also could have missed something.Only thing that don't work is the heading bug of the compass as it seems to be not linked to the original FS command.Could we get that please??Regarding FSPanelStudio: With most of the 3rd party planes I have the problem that when I alter the cockpit large chunks of the VC get deleted while saving the new panel.cfg. I have no idea why that is. I simply copy the original VC portion of the panel.cfg back and everythign works fine again, so no big deal. But yes, FSPanel messes stuff up sometimes.Alex