Sign in to follow this  
Guest wileyecoyote

Worried that CD was lost in mail

Guest wileyecoyote

I ordered the GMax R4D on 07/07, but so far I haven't seen any disc as of yet. Usually shipping from the U.S. takes about a way, so obviously three weeks without any mail makes me a bit worried it was lost along the way.Any chance that one of the MAAM team members can look up wether my order was sent out to The Netherlands, and when? Thanks in advance.Johan de Vries

Sorry, Johan, I missed this. I show an order from a G.J.A.E. de Vries on 31 May, but no others. The order may not have gone through. Did you get a confirmation e-mail from our order system? Send me an e-mail at maam@maam.org and we'll sort this out.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, and Sodjahttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest wileyecoyote

Hi Bill,I sent out that e-mail last Monday (Aug 4th), but haven't recieved any reply as of yet. I just re-sent my e-mail regarding the matter and would appreciate a reply. Thanks!Johan de Vries

I'm not getting these mails, Johan. Don't know why, as I do not have any extraordinary spam blockers and such. Send me a private message through the forum, here. I need the details of your order so I can fix you up.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, and Sodjahttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest wileyecoyote

Hey Bill,Send you two PMs. The first one is a copy/paste of the e-mail. The second one a copy of my order confirmation. Forgot to include it in the first one. Hope this helps. Thanks!Johan