Sign in to follow this  
rambow

Translation needed

Excusez-moi, je suis Americain. Je ne parle pas francais. So, I would like to solicit some help from one of our French speaking friends. I have a review of BT which appeared in the April 2003 issue of Micro Simulateur magazine that I would like to have translated into English for the new MAAM-SIM webpages I am constructing.If you are bi-lingually fluent and would like to give the team a hand, I will give you a link to dl a PDF scan of the review, unless you already have the magazine and do not need it.Merci beaucoup.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest altack

Avec plaisir !Since I have in my bookshelf this issue of Microsimulateur magazine I won't need the PDF scan. Are you in a hurry ?Cordialement,altack

Guest altack

OK, let's go for this one but beware ! English is not my native language and translation is a tricky business..."Title: North American B-25J Mitchell

Good grief, Francois, I'm glad I was not in hurry or you might have hurt yourself! ;-) I came down to the computer to see if there were any takers only to find a finished product waiting for me!Thanks very much for this. This is the first time I have been able to appreciate this very gratifying review, although I could tell it was a lovely spread. Please give me your full name so I can credit you on the web page for this excellent translation.Now, if you are doing nothing else, I'm sure your co-liguists would appreciate a translation of the R4D user's manual, as well. I am only kidding, unless you really want to. ;-)Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest altack

No sweat Bill,that was rather fun to do my homework (remind me of high school)!the full name is Francois Mavel.About the R4D manual that would be neat but the last R4D-6 I bought from MAAM was for...FS2000. Anyway I know from this forum the PDF version is online so I give a look and let you know...The catch is that I am not doing nothing else: I am rather on the home cockpit builder side, got several daughters, a huge house and a demanding job...By the way , I want to thank you for all the time and effort you and the MAAM sim team give to the Flightsim community.Bien sincerement,Francois

Hi Francois,In that case, I want to send you the R4D CD, with my compliments, for services rendered. Send me your mailing address at maam-sim@maam.org and I'll get it right in the mail. I think you will appreciate the improvements over our old FS2000 R4D.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org