Sign in to follow this  
Guest Railrunner130

Got my membership!!

Guest Railrunner130

Well, I'm now officially a MAAM member. Got my membership info, card, patch and pin in the mail yesterday.

Hi Railrunner,Welcome aboard. :-) I would love to see more people follow your example. There are only about 1100 members, all told. I'm proud to be a Life Member of this fine organization. I hope you get the opportunity to visit the museum and if you make it to the World War II Weekend, stop by and say hi at the MAAM-SIM booth.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Railrunner130

Bill,I usually try to make it for the WWII weekend, but haven't been able to the last few years due to work commitments.I try to stop at the museum on the way back from Cabela's. It's right on my way home.Last time I went through, I had one question in mind- "What's next on the MAAM-Sim build list?" I came up with a few ideas- the TBM, N3N or maybe the Neptune? The P-61 would be nice, but it's not a complete airplane yet. I see the P-84 (I was corrected.) has been assembled, but it's not in any kind of shape for that yet. The C-119 is a possibility, but I'm not sure where it is in terms of restoration.Not that I'm asking the question- it was merely a question I posed to myself in an effort to look at things a little differently.