Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ted_Pan

DC-3 panel doesnt load following FS9 update

Guest Ted_Pan

I am unable to use my awesome DC3 anymore!I applied the MS FS9 update and now I get the gauges wont load warning and when I finally get through all the warnings the panel is blank....I guess it will take a full reinstall just like some of my other aircraft...Is there any way I can get a full version (FS9) to download please?I am sure my copy of Briefing time is messed up too..For some reason everything I had I cant find anymore... maybe its been too long and my aging mind escaped me?Please help... went to install the Christmas present and found she dont work no more... and thats a travesty!Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaskateddybear@alaska.com

Hi Ted,I used the patch and did not have any such problems. We have not heard any other reports of this, either. Are you saying YES to the FSSound.dll flag when FS9 first loads? You must do that, or the gauges won't load.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Ted_Pan

Hi Bill,I had installed an aircraft which had caused the sound.dll fault/error msg, since removed and all is well once again...Thanks for your help!Merry Christmas... thanks for all of your work and contributions...Still looking for a Reeve Aleutian repaint.....Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska