Sign in to follow this  
Guest lsgg_mr1

B-25 Panel upgrade for FS2000 - BTpugFS9.exe

Guest lsgg_mr1

Hello,Thanks for this add-on package but it does not work on multi monitor.As soon as I click on CP all windows I put on the 2nd screen disapear, I've to reactive them when I return to AC.By the way, why you did not do the correction for all windows? It will be nice to put CP on one screen and AC on an other one.Such possibility is really helpfull when you have a multi head video card. I would really appreciate a correction.Happy new yearMichelGeneva Switzerland

Hi Michel,Well then, don't click on CP. ;-) Actually, it does work on multi-monitors. The trick is to use the key commands to call up the panels and pop-ups. The user's manual shows all the key commands. Doing this will leave your pop-ups arrangement on the second monitor alone. The hotspot icons turn on and off various things to prevent conflicts, while the key commands are individual and only toggle their respective panel or pop-up without affecting others.As for the CP panel, you certainly can move it to another monitor. First, make sure you are in windowed, rather than full-screen mode. Then activate the CP panel with the key command Shift + 3. Right click on it and select Undock. Now you can slide that new window unto your other monitor. You will not have the view out the windscreen, but the panel will be fully operable.Since you can't see out the window, I would suggest hitting Shift + 4, instead, to use the enlarged (IFR) copilot's panel. Here's a screenshot of my dual-monitor setup...http://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/dual_mon.jpgI have resized the IFR panel and arranged the pop-ups around it. Hitting Shift + 5 brings up the full quadrant instead of the Gear/Flap console.Now, I will admit to being a complete newbie with this multi-monitor jazz. I just got my Nvidia GeForce 6800 GT Overclocked, 256 MB card for Christmas. I'm sure there are more experienced multi-monitor types among the forum denizens who can give you other suggestions. But, considering that there have been over 1500 downloads of BTpugFS9, to date, and 100% of the comments have been positive, I think it must work for multi-monitors.Bill RambowHappy New Year to you and all our customers form the MAAM-SIM mob. :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org