Sign in to follow this  
Guest capoalex

R4D-6 installation

Guest capoalex

hello, I just received the CD through SIMWARE in Belgium and tried to install it, but it was a failure.At first I tried with the autorun feature: the Vmax installer starts, but when I press the "install FS9 version" nothing happens.Then I tried starting directly the R4DC3FS9.exe files in the main directory of the CD, and the message comes "you cannot access these files".So the CD is ok, but apparently all the .exe files (including manual and PTM) are locked.Any suggestions?Capoalex

Hi CapoalexSorry you are having a problem with the Vmax boxed version of the R4D. You'll have to go back to Vmax or SIMWARE for a replacement, if the disc is defective. These boxed versions are put together by Vmax and I don't even have a copy myself. Good luck and let me know how you make out. We are very interested in the support being given our products Vmax and its vendors. In fairness, this is the first problem I have heard of with their package, so I don't think it's widespread. Just goes to show that even commercial producers can have problems just like us basement burners. ;-)In the meantime, shoot me an e-mail at maam-sim@maam.org and I'll see if I can get you flying while you are waiting.Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org