Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hawk19

What's next from MAAM?

Guest Hawk19

I can't wait to hear what you guys are going to come out with next. I have logged many many hours in BOTH the DC3 and B-25 and was wondering what was next. Even if you were not planning on doing another plane I still would be very satisfied with these two. Well you can't blame a guy for asking, can you? ;-) Thanks a million,Hawk

Never fear, Hawk, the next project is already underway. It was decided upon this past weekend and I made the first photo-trip to the museum. We are not quite ready to announce, yet. Having had a couple of candidates disappear off our list by virtue of the announcements by other teams that they are already in production with those aircraft, we want to be a little further along before we announce. The only hint I'll give at this point is that it will be our first single-engine aircraft package. Of course, as is our team policy, it will be a restored, flyable plane in the MAAM collection. Now, let the speculation begin. :-)We hope to have a demonstrator model ready for World War II Weekend in June, and of course you can see the real....oops, almost let it slip. ;-) So make your plans to attend. http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html You can save $2 per ticket on advance orders. Of course, if you are a museum member, you get in free, so why not join us? You can do that at our MAAM On-Line Store.If you need another reason to attend WW2WE, Russ hopes to have the P-61 Black Widow that we are restoring to flying condition - the only one in the world - on it's wheels and out on the ramp for all to examine up close. We at MAAM-SIM are eagerly looking forward to the day when we can produce the virtual sistership of our awesome Spidergirl! Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo2.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Hawk19

Thanks for the reply Bill. No problem on holding off on announcing what it will be, makes for some great speculation. I was kinda hoping that it was going to be the P-61 Black Widow, a fantastic plane indeed. I am going to try my very best to make it to the World War II Weekend in June, what is the date so I can mark my calendar?Thanks to you and the entire team for designing such great add-ons. :)I'm sure this next one will be well worth the wait. Hawk

Guest kennethg

>>>The only hint I'll give at this point is that it will be our first single-engine aircraft package. Of course, as is our team policy, it will be a restored, flyable plane in the MAAM collection. Now, let the speculation begin. <<