Sign in to follow this  
Benji

FANTASTIC!!!

Guys, Have just completed my first few flights in the RAF c-47.All I can say is you have created a masterpeice with this aircraft.It is one of my all time favorites and this is a wonderful tribute to all who built and flew her!!Hope all is well at the museum. Hope to be able to visit on my next trip over the pond.Great work!

Thanks Ben, on behalf of all the enlisted men at MAAM-SIM!<<<>>>What excites me more about this hobby than anything is when our virtual world crosses over with the real. Developing the liveries for these aircraft put me in touch with the Down Ampney Association and a man who worked on and dispatched the 271 Squadron aircraft for D-Day and Arnhem, who was more than helpful and glad to be so; and now I have heard from the Radio Operator of KG444.These fellows are enthralled by how we have memorialised their aircraft. They have a whole bunch of (friendly) nitpicks too, of course, having been there, done that. Expect some tidying up of the liveries in due course, accordingly, and perhaps one or two more!MarkMark "Dark Moment" Beaumont[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg[/a]

Guest IanP

You never know Mark... They may even have some of those obnoxiously well hidden photos! :-hahIan P.