Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jozef_K

FS Meteo

Hello everyone,I purchaed a copy of Fs Meteorology, and for the most part it seems pretty realistic... However, does anyone know how to make it the clouds "transition" more? It still seems like, you go from completely blue sky, to clouds with no visibility... It just jumps...... Although it is pretty realisitic ..Does anyone else use this software? Got any suggestions?Thanks everyone, and Happy New Year

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

g-I'm assuming you haven't tried changing some of the parameters in the FSMETEO drop-down menu, which can be found under the "MODULES" section of your FS2002 toolbar. Just search for the page which allows you to set 'smooth cloud transition', or something to that effect, and check the box. Short of this, I know of no other way to smooth the transition, which annoys me as well, though since I do a majority of my flying night IFR, it's not such a problem for me. Otherwise, I can not say enough good things about FSMETEO...I've used the program for about 2 years now. Marc Philbert's support and response to E-mail inquiries is stellar.Good Luck, Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com