Sign in to follow this  
Guest t-force1

DC-3 Static Selector?

Guest t-force1

Hi All, I have been flying the DC-3 for a couple of weeks now and I have to say it is very well done. So far, I've been able to figure out everything from the documentation except for this item in the "Before Starting Engines" section of the checklist:AC Static Selector - STATICI just can't seem to find it on the panel or mentioned in the manual. Where is it?I did have a little trouble manualy starting the engines, but it was due to the fact that I was operating the Ignition Master switch backwards: some how I got it into my head that the wrong postion was "on"... oops.Keep up the good work guys!

Hi T,Congratulations. You are the first to find - or at least comment on - an error in the checklist. That item should show a check mark in the box, as do others that can not be accomplished in the model or in FS. So quit straining - there is nothing wrong with your eyes.:-kewl Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org