Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edd1

Free stuff pictures

Guest Edd1

What must I do to see the download pictures of the R4D and C-47 material. All I see is 8059 embedded in a blue background. This is not a problem with the B-25. ThanksEd Workman

Hi Ed,Sorry, I don't know exactly what you mean. Can you give me an example? I just went to a different computer than the one I do the website work on the be sure everything was showing up. It is for me. ANyone else having any ossues with the Free Stuff Site?Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest Edd1

Thanks for taking time out to respond. It's a loading problem. The file has become so large my dial-up system finds it difficult to load. After 30 minutes I'm still only two-thirds through the web site. It's something I'll have to live with for awhile. Thanks Ed Workman

Hi Ed,OK, now I roger your last. Tell you what, when I revamp the page I will run all the pictures through Photoshop and save them for the web. This always reduces the sizes, and thereby the loading times, drastically.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org