Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tor

B25 BRIEFING TIME

Guest Tor

Need help, I am not much of a geek, but I am having trouble with part of the program....Just purchased the latest CD on the B25 approx. 2 weeks ago. Loaded it, everything seems to be working great with one exception.When I open up the POP-UPS and want to un-dock, what I get is a Pop-up that is a full sized window that has a FULL BLACK window with the the pop-up in the bot. part,. If I try to resize it the item comes down proportionatley, so it's to small to read. It's from the Co-Pilot's side. ---the only one that works like it's susposed to is th Garmin...My intention is to move them to the 2nd monitor. I have the DC3 program and I don't have any problems.. I hope that someone will have an easy fix for me, due to the fact that I am not much of a GEEK. as I said before.Thanks.TORPS Running XPn Prothis is my first post, Hope I did it OK

Hi Tor,Its possible that the CD didn't come with the latest update. If you go to the MAAM Free Enhancements page you can download the update:"This self-installing upgrade makes all the pop-up auxiliary panels undockable in the MAAM-SIM B-25J Mitchell 'Briefing Time' for FS2004. This facilitates pop-up use in spot plane and tower view modes as well as in multi-monitor rigs. All auxiliary panels can be UNDOCKED, resized, and repositioned as desired."http://www.maam.org/flightsim/enhance/b25_enhance.htmhttp://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...=ftp&DLID=55323Alastair

Guest Tor

Thanks for the quick reply, As soon as I get home I'll give it a try.The 2 programs (DC3 and B25) I have are great to say the least. And being the first time I have been on any forum the response is SUPER. It looks like it will make it easy for this "OLD GEEZER"Thanks againTOR