Sign in to follow this  
Guest stinger2k2

What do I need to update to FS2004 from FS2000?

Guest stinger2k2

I am the owner of the original CD for FS2000,98 and CFS. Please can you tell me what I need to upgrdae to FS2004.thanksStinger

Stinger, the latest version of the MAAM-SIM R4D-6/DC-3A for FS2004/FS2002 is a completely new model and package. It is greatly improved over the old version that you have. There is no upgrade.I think others will second the fact, however, that investment in the new CD is well worthwhile. Firstly, the museum benefits, of course; secondly, there is a wealth of freeware enhancements, both official and unofficial, to the latest version, which are all listed on the FREE STUFF page on our site at www.maam.org/maam_sim.html . And there's more to come.Hoping you'll take this next step, therefore! Long live the Gooney!MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumont

VP Fleet, DC-3 Airways

Team Member, MAAM-SIM

Guest stinger2k2

Thanks Mark,I wasn't sure if I needed to buy the latest CD first. Ishall hop straight over to the MAAM-Sim shop.regardsStinger.

Hi Stinger, Just while you're there go the whole hog and get the B25 as well! Go on treat yourself - it really is something else!!Good Luck Blue