Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

It's no yoke! - UPDATED

Folks, although not one pilot has noticed them but yours truly, there were some small errors in Version 1 of my Yoke Removal pack. I have now corrected them, and uploaded Version 2 to the major libraries, which file should be available soon. File name is DCMAAM10.ZIP. If you have previously installed my Version 1 attempt (DCAMAAM9.ZIP), please overwrite that effort with this second version, thanks. For your interest, the errors were: 1. Unintentional creation of transparency in the tailwheel well. 2. A leftover 'bit of yoke' flying about on the FO's side in the C-47s. 3. Accidental use and modificatiion of an older texture bitmap in the latest "All Theaters" C-47s, with the result that textures in the navigator's station were incorrectly rendered. The backup file was the wrong one, too! No one said this would be easy, Mark :)All is now fixed. Sorry about the inconvenience, but trusting that this modification will now fulfill your wildest dreams of yokeless travel. Finally, apologies to Jan Visser, for 'removing' his beautifully rendered and operating VC yokes! That said, you can always put them back if you miss them! Mark Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/avsimlogo.jpg[/a]

Thanks so much, Mark.Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest Low-n-slow

So that's why we had the transparent tail wheel well. I noticed it but didn't make the connection with the yoke files.I also notices that when I transported the C-47 to FSX demo, the yoke has a ghost shadow that didn't appear in FS9. I figured you would fix that by the time the FSX release came out.Thanks for following up with a new release. It makes the VC much nicer to fly in Paul

Guest Dominique

the fix is very much appreciated Mark, very much indeed..:-)

Guest pheberer

I just received the CD from MAAM for the DC3 etc. I then downloaded the "no yoke" fix but don't know how to install it. It came in a zip file which I put in a download folder for it and unzipped it. I could not find a .exe file to install it.Help Please.Thanks,Pete H.

Hi Pete,I guess it's necessary to state the obvious - read the readme text. Their is no self-installer for this file and you will find the installation instructions in this document.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/hgrsm_blkani.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org