Sign in to follow this  
Guest hprass

Problems with VC expansion pack for DC-3

Guest hprass

Original installation Passenger, RD4 etc OK. C-47 VC update has the following problems:..Pop up windows, radio, electrical, fuel are either incomplete or blank.. Auto pilot shuts off after about ten minutes. Can be reactivated by re-selecting any Douglas model-even the same one...when auto pilot shuts down, outside temp guage becomes inactive.I've tried reinstalls on everything to no avail. Would love any helpful suggestions.HP

Hi HP,Your's is the first problem report we have had on the AT Pack, so I don't have a clue for you. When there is a single, or a few reports of issues on something thousands of others do not experience, it is almost always something specific onto the individual system or FS installation causing the problem, or at least allowing it to manifest itself. I think you can see that such a rarity is impossible for us to diagnose and correct if we can not reproduce it. I encourage you to experiment to track it down and report here so we all can benefit from your findings. I'm sorry you are having problems, and we'll certainly do whatever we can for you.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/hgrsm_blkani.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org