Sign in to follow this  
Guest smilinjack

Updating MAAM R4D-6 from FS2002 to FS2004

Guest smilinjack

Hi guys,I have the FS2002 R4D-6 CD. Several years ago when FS2004 came out I updated the R4D-6 to FS2004, I think by an online download. Anyway, last week I had to re install my MS XP operating system and in so doing lost my well worn FS2004 R4D-6. What must I do to regain the FS2004 R4D-6 aircraft to my FS2004 "hanger"?Keep your Mach up,Smilinjack

Hi Jack,If you have an R4D CD that does not include a version for FS2004 right on it, then it must be the original R4D designed for FS98 and upgraded through FS2002, only. It is not compatible with FS2004 nor has there ever been a legitimate online upgrade for it. Instead, we started from scratch with a new Gmax model released in June, 2004 for both FS2002 and FS2004. One major difference is, your R4D won't have a VC and the current one, and the eight DC-3 and C-47 models that also come on the CD, all do. But they are completely different products from top to bottom. We are presently in the final stages of upgrading this R4D/DC-3/C-47 package for FSX, BTW. You can read all about and order the CD here: http://www.maam.org/flightsim/PACKAGES/R4D.htmBill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/hgrsm_blkani.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org