Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

IFR Panel work with FSX Update?

Will Mark Beaumont's wonderful IFR Panel work with the newly released FSX update #1? If so, what additional files are needed?Thanks a lot,

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Simply put, not yet tested, Howard, sorry. I just haven't got to it yet, the real world having been interfering with my sim time of late! It is not an official add-on so don't expect support on this from others in the team; but I will get to look at it soon. It is more than likely that I will need to swap out a few gauges, I would think.Thanks for asking, though. It is a useful panel, is it not, if a little off-kilter for the purists!MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cx.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/avsimlogo.jpg[/a]

Thank you Mark. It is a wonderful addition to my favorite airplane. Take care,

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor