Sign in to follow this  
Guest stalo

DC-3 start problem again!

Guest stalo

I have not been on this forum for quite a while, because my gooney birds were not loaded, due to issues, like Vista and FSx. Any way I reloaded, and followed the instructions and all went well, until I found I could not start some of the aircraft, namely from the C-47's to the DC-3's. All the R4D's and the XC-47,s start with both control E and with the check list. I read the threads about frame rates, however in my case I have them locked at 30, but I did lower them even further to see if that might still be the problem, but No Joy! there.I found that the start sequence using control-E is some how different on the ones that do not start then those that do ie the generator sw's do not come on, along with some other items. I hope some one has an idea, I love what you have done with this model, and if I have to I will just fly the R4D's, and being X navy you know service loyalty and all of that. :)