Sign in to follow this  
wb5okj

New to forum; Question about Flight 1 Cessna 421

Hi All;I'm new here, and I just had (what may be a dumb) question. I wanted to purchase the Flight 1 Cessna 421 and noticed that there are 2 different versions offered on their web site. One appears to be for order and the other appears to be for download. The only difference I could tell at first was maybe the flight manual.(???) Could anyone tell me the difference between the two so that I can decide which one I want ?Thanks so much in advance.Baron.

There is no differnce between the two. It's a rather big file if you are on dial up so they offer it on CD as well :) . Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

From what I've understood, the download version is the same as what's on the CD. No printed manual in either case. All documentation/manuals are loaded onto your HD. I personally download because I want them NOW!L.Adamson

Thanks guys;I'm getting to be more like everyone else these days. We want it and we want it NOW ! I'm fairly new to flight simulation and have been using a Microsoft Sidewinder joystick so far, and I have ordered a CH Products USB yoke and rudder pedals last week that should arrive tomorrow. I wanted to have a for sure nice airplane to use with my new yoke ! It looked like the 421 was probably one of the nicest I've seen (based on the screenshots).Best Regards,Baron.

Any thing from FSD is good, some of the best.Also anything from DreamFleet is also some of the best.RealAir Simulations, at least as good and maybe??????????:)