Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

Where to set eyepoint permanently?

Guest gasebah

Hi guys,I have done a new main panel for my Seneca. As I have all the primary flight instruments on a 2nd monitor I got rid of them in the main panel and now have a much larger window. But now my eye point is way too high. Of course I cna adjust this with the FS command, but when I switch to the side views it jumps back to he default position. How can I adjust the eye point permanently?Thx,Alex

>How can I adjust the eye point permanently?In the panel.cfg file...[Views]VIEW_FORWARD_DIR= 3.5, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=1.5Increase or decrease the first value of the 'VIEW_FORWARD_DIR' parameter.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Is there no way to display those coordinates within the sim? I'm also trying to adjust the view of all the planes I have installed, and it gets very tedious with the trial-and-error method.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest gasebah

Very nice. That did it.Thx Ernie!Alex