Sign in to follow this  
Guest BigJimW

New Orbiter Solar System in the works

Guest BigJimW

Figure you guys may enjoy a few screenshots of my next Solar System for Orbiter. I should have this released by the end of the month.

Wow! Those are mighty wild. Is it true that only one solar system is available at a time in Orbiter?Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums ModeratorRenegade/Seawolf Design Group (RSDG)[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#6f0000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

Guest BigJimW

>Wow! Those are mighty wild. Is it true that only one solar>system is available at a time in Orbiter?Only one solar system at a time? Unfortunatly yes. But maybe Martin will expand that someday. We shall see.But to appease those wiling to explore new worlds, I uploaded 3 to AVSIM several months ago. :D And theres a couple more somewhere in the mix.I made some final changes to world 3 tonight. A Mars type that is going to be the "home" planet in this system. Delta4-1.jpgDelta4-2.jpgDelta4-3.jpg