Sign in to follow this  
Guest Iceversaka

MarsTDK

Guest Iceversaka

I'm going to try and publish MarsTDK today. And the rest of the Mars addons before Thanksgiving this week.The Mars maps where developed with permission from www.Space-Graphics.com. I've been working with Mario over there, and hopefully where going to update this map to 32k sometime soon.Also in the works could be a Level10 map of the moon also 32k....Joel I need to talk to you about this, could you e-mail me please?I'll post pictures here at the time that I upload the developers kit for Mars.Your Friend in ScienceSeth HollingseadIceversaka@hotmail.comP.S. These TDK's are wonderful for animators as well!!!! Phobos and Deimos will include shape files.

Guest Iceversaka

Ok, so I had some problems with bandwidth last night and couldn't get it uploaded, but it's been uploaded today. Now I just need to make sure that the configuation is correct.Well here are the images that go with this addon:Enjoy!~Seth

Guest Iceversaka

Here is the restYour Friend in ScienceSeth HollingseadIceversaka@hotmail.com

Looks great. I'll have to download the real textures.Peter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums ModeratorRenegade/Seawolf Design Group (RSDG)[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#6f0000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

Guest Iceversaka

Here is a screenshot of Olympus base with the Mars L9 textures properly installed.~Seth

Guest Iceversaka

It seems the Libaray managers deleted the wrong file.I'll try and re-upload it next week from work.Your Friend in ScienceSeth HollingseadIceversaka@hotmail.com