Sign in to follow this  
Guest comaximus

MP session IP adress??

Guest comaximus

I use FSCommander X but the AI-bridge module that have to run to see online traffic need a IP adress.When running FSX MP over a private server there is no problem since I then know the IP, but is there anyone that knows how to determine the IP adress on a GameSpy session??

Guest comaximus

EDIT:Well it works, and nothing had to be altered. It was just a question of zoom level.

You don't have to use AIBridge - FSCommander 'see' the multiplayer traffic without. Unfortunately only at a zoom level 5nm or less. Zoom in while parked at an airport with other players around you and you'll see. I claimed this at their forum and it was NOT addressed with the 8.1 update... I am a little piffed now and many others with me. It should not be that difficult to apply the mp traffic to higher zoom levels. It works with AI, why it shouldn't work with mp...Heikoedit: sorry, somehow i missed your second post.

Guest comaximus

Hi HeikoI have seen your post "in there". Even though you can see the online traffic, it's only a halfway solution. Wish it will be fixed.

Using FS9 with FSCommander version 9 and AIBridge I find that AIBridge disconnects quite frequently and after quite a few tries will just not connect to show the multiplayers which are on line. These appear on FSNavigator so there is not a problem of connection or incorrect IP. This happens both with FSNav on and without FSNav, just to make sure one would not interfere with the other. Has anyone experienced a similar problem which might help me with this most needed AIBridge program? Would very much appreaciate any information on ways to attempt to correct this situation at this end. Best to all of you. Clarindo I note that this is an MS FSX forum and as I am currently using FS9 please disregard if improperly addressed, as I could not find any other topic on this.