Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marcelo

--Your comment on LCD (flat) panels

>People usually have to go to the beach for their dose of>gamma radiation. Me, I get mine sitting in front of the TV>and computer and when I really need a good dose, I mow the>lawn. Never got a sunburn sitting in front of my computer or>TV. >> I also eat whoppers at Burger King to get my usual dose of>carinagens. Grill big thick steaks on the back deck all summer>long. And I roll my own cigarettes. That way, I can smoke>more for less money. My wife brews the hooch and I drink it>whilst sitting in an overheated hottub. I never take any>prescription drugs and never go to the doctor. Doing that>stuff will kill you. I'm near 56, not a single pound>overweight, never exercise, can run a good twenty yards in one>burst without the need for oxygen, and I sleep like a baby>every night. And, I stay far away for any stress. Should>live to at least a 100 or so.-----------------------------------------------------------------At nearly 56, you should know more, than you seem to. You have been extremely lucky. Don't ASSUME it will last forever. Have a walk around your local hospital if you need to be convinced and observe the poor souls that wasn't as lucky as you for so long?I remember a joke I once heard with reference to someone visiting a mental home and observing a patient who continually hit his head on a wall. When asked why he was doing it? he replied, "Because it feels so bloody marvellous when I stop!"All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png