Sign in to follow this  
wb5okj

How can I enable the Nvida 3D graphics driver?

Since I have upgraded to Windows XP and the latest Nivida driver 41.09. In my settings - properties - advanced I used to have to option in my old computer with windows 98 the normal graphics card driver tab, and one beside it Nivida 3D driver.Now I don't see any option for the 3D Nivida driver at all appear, and all I see is not Ti4200 tab listed, which brings up a list of verious changes, etc I can do, but nothing about the 3D drivers at all.I do have the Nvivida 3D driver installed. I want to get my Red/Cyan glasses going again in 3D, but don't know how to access the 3D driver to set the glasses up anymore.I used to be able to with windows 98, and my old computer, which allowed you to test and set you 3D glasses up.Does anyone else have this problem? or found out how to access the 3D driver, and setup program for it?

Guest jaapverduijn

Greetings!It seems you have a stereo driver from the 30.xx range, and those don't work with the video drivers from the 40.xx range. There is a 40.xx range stereo driver now, so you could upgrade. However, when working in stereo the various "40.xx-combinations" seem to be more trouble than they're worth, so my advice is: download the for your operating system appropriate 30.82 drivers (BOTH video AND stereo!) and install them, after having rid yourself completely of all traces of your present 41.09 video driver. Good luck!Jap Verduijn.

With the 4109 drivers the contro panel has changed. The Stero Driver control panel has been placed inside the control panel of the regular video driver. You must be using the 40xx Stero Drivers, and after installing these Stero Drivers, they will show up as the 3087 series of Stero Drivers.Now open the control panel for your Video driver the Ti4200, using the side panel control. The Stero Drivers will be listed near the top, highlight these and they will open the Stero Control Panel. Just look carefully around and yo will figure things out. Everything is still there, just in a different palce than we are accustomed to.:)I still use the 3087 set of drivers as the 40xx series are for me not as stable. Having said that, trying different things is the fun of computing, is it not?