Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

image capture

could someone tell me how to capture an image of the screen when i am on fs2002 pleasethanks!

Dunno if this is the easy way or not but.....I just replay what I want photoed, pause it (if needed) and then hit the print screen key. I then goto an image editor and paste it in and save it.

jerrycwo4I think every computer (Microsoft) has PAINT. Like he said, above, 1. press the "PRINT SCREEN" key2. Bring up the PAINT (photo) program3. Go to the upper 'toolbar' and click on EDIT4. Your screenprint should come up. Save it to wher you want to.I have three differant 'screen print' programs, but lately I have just been using the above method. It's about as quick as the other methods.Ps.. there are programs that will copy your screen prints as fast as you press the "SCREEN Key. I think some of them are here in the Avsim library.jerry

Try FSScreen. It is a freeware screen shot program you can find in the Avsim library. Once you download and install it, you simply click on the fsscreen icon and it will start. From then on hit the Print scrn button on your keyboard and it saves an image of whatever is on your desktop in the fsscreen folder. It is very easy to use. The file name in the Avsim library is: fsscreen.zipLarry :-wavehttp://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75.gif

Gents,I'll second Larry's suggestion. It can't get any easier than fssceen. You just keep hitting the print screen key to your hearts content, fsscreen automatically saves the shot in the folder of your choice. No need to minimize FS and play cut & paste with the clipboard after each shot. No interruption of your flight. Best free screen shot program for MSFS, hands down.Cheers,Roger

Fsscreen has been mentioned in replies.I used to use this but now use 'ScreenShooter', the advantage over fsscreen is that it saves as bitmap files while ScreenShooter saves as jpg's.I think I got it from the library here ScreenShooter.zip, if no luck there do a search for it on this forum, I'm sure it was mentioned here.You might also want to check out any free graphics program so you can manipulate the screen shot; they usually offer more features than Paint.I use Paint Shop Pro but that is payware.