Sign in to follow this  

Meljet B777 Tail

Hi everytime i use Meljet's B777 the tail is always blurry is there something i have to do to fix it in Image tool or is there a fix or does someone know how to fix it please help..

Guest Ken Meier

Can't help solve it, but can confirm that I have seen it too after having flown at night and resetting the clock to day.K

I think it has something to do with it being a gmax model actually. I have noticed this with lots of the gmax models. Not sure what the exact problem is either. Even after getting rid of all the mipmaps with imagetool it will still do this if you pause or alt tab out of the sim and come back. Just zoom in a bunch, then back out and it will fix itself. I didnt think this would work either as mine only has one mipmap at the higher resolution so this shouldnt matter but It works.Hornit

Guest HeavyFan

Hmm Looks like a Mip Maps problem to me! I had that exact problem with an Air Frace Repaint! it had ( levels of Mip maps on the Tail, So I used Image tool and Extracted all the Mip maps and Used the BMP-T_0 for the main Tail Texture after, and the Tail Works Blurry Free now! Try it, unless you have some kind of Vid Card problem if that does not work! MIKE

Posky had the same problem when they released there GMAX 767.