Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

Multi Monitors In VC Mode

I think multi monitors are just great for FS9. I seem to like the VC view the best as it shows the plane parts out the side views as well.Couple of questions:1) Any way to save the VC view alignment adjustments? I find when I save a 3 monitor VC setup the side views reset to default on load.2) Any way to fine tune adjust the side views, I use the hat on the joystick but its a coarse adjustment, where I never can get it just right.3) Anyone using a 8800 as part of a multi setup, I'm getting no AA with it when 3 monitors are used, even using nHancer that works with a dual setup?4) Has anyone documented a method of how to get perfect alignment. I'm using VC, with zoom, pan and eye point commands , but should be a repeatable method to get things perfect?

Glad to see you're using multi monitors- triple mons I hope!I probably can't help a great deal with your querys since I fly exclusively with 2D setup - 3 views: LFwd,Fwd,RFwd producing a 180

Thanks Alex, yes 2D does have some advantages but with stock planes I find the VC looks better was hoping it could be saved somehow....Someday if you get the chance maybe you could do a write up on how you setup your 3 monitors, with screen shots, cfg examples etc, would be a great sticky for this forum.

Search the forums for author "january". I've posted pretty well everything I know on this topic in recent weeks. For a screenshot- search for topic "kneeboard brightness". On Aug 13, Jim Cooper kindly posted one of my screenies there- since for some unknown reason, AVSIM rejects multi mon pics despite being JPEG below 150KB.Cheers Alex Reid CYYJ