Sign in to follow this  
louiseSEUK

Saitek Pro Pedals & DBS Walk & Follow

Hi all,Originally posted this on the Saitek forums, but I am guessing I may have more luck here as someone (hopefully) is more likely to have this configuration on here...I am having a problem that whenever I have the pedals plugged in, and switch to either WAF view, the camera seems to turn 360 degrees horizontally - if I unplug the pedals, then I can pan the camera normally. I cannot obviously see what's causing the problem - WAF has hardcoded the pan up/down to the HOME and END keys - but I don't see anywhere, either within SST or FS commands (which I cleared anyway), what may be causing this. I also have FSUIPC registered, and did not see in there anything which may be causing the problem. Interestingly, within FS assignments, HOME and END show as NUM 7 and NUM 2, and the regular NUM7 and NUM2 show as they should. At the moment, the pedal movement is detected without any command input, bar the toe brakes (reversed). Anyone else found this, and found a fix? I would ask IGFly if they are intending an update to allow configurable keys for up/down panning, but they dont seem to answer to support queries.Has anyone else experienced this problem and managed to find a fix? I can get round it by unplugging the pedals, but its not really idealUsual info - FS9 (not using FSX), XPSP2, whole Pro Flight kaboodle (working otherwise absolutely fine and brilliantly; cannot recommend the kit enough bar this niggle). Problem happens with any aircraft, default, pay or free ware and any scenery.Many thanks,Leo Godalming UKhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Louise

London, UK

Try turning numlock on, and use the numpad, does it change views? With the numlock off, do 1 and 3 move the rudder? Report back.

.. a month later, finally get my new PC up and running. I since found another user over at the saitek forums who experienced the same problem - turns out changing a value from 0 to 1 fixed it - for those that are interested, itsFS9DBSDBS.WalkAndFollow.ini change IgnorePOV=0 to IgnorePOV=1.Nick, thanks for your help, although numlock did indeed make no difference!Leo Godalming UKhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Louise

London, UK