Sign in to follow this  

Eh ?!@#$!?? How to get my default AI back with add-on s

I just installed Narita and Kansai by Miyazaki. They are both totally fantastic, but my default AI has vanished from those two areas in FS2002 now and I am wondering how to get it back. I have no experience with managing AI in FS2k2, so if anybody replies to this, maybe you can explain in idiot-proof language.Thanks for any advice and posts!JS

To see if the scenery is at fault, select World, Scenery Library, deselect the scenery addons for Narita and Kansai, select OK, return to FS2002. Observe if the AI has returned. If deselecting the scenery causes the AI to return, then you need to ask the author how and why! If the AI still doesn't return then you have a problem elsewhere.If you have no AI at any airport, check your fs2002aircraft folder for default.dp. Check you fs2002scenedbATCscenery folder for traffic.bgl. If any or all are missing, retrieve from your fs2002 CDs using an unzipping program. Search the *.cab files for the files noted and place in the folder noted. If you replace your traffic.bgl with the default traffic.bgl from the fs2002 CDs, you will lose any AI updated you have installed.

jerrycwo4The above is correct, but this might be a little easier to understand.jerry